Can I just tell you... I really really don't like the song Manic Monday. Sorry to those of you who do. I hope we can stay friends.
I decided to skip Nie's question on Blogher today because it's about kidlets and I would rather just talk to you about these lovelies:
I just finished the third book and I can't stop thinking about it. These books are just that type that you CAN'T PUT DOWN! It's one of those series that you rush to get through because you just can't get to the end fast enough. And then when you do get to the end, you sit depressed because it's over and you realize your life is meaningless without the anticipation of what happens between Kat and Peeta. (I feel for people who read these books and actually waited for the next books to come out!) I kid you not people, this series rocks. Suzanne Collins is a genius. If you have read this series, tell me what your favorite book was and why.
If you have no idea what I am talking about go redeem yourself by reading The Hunger Games and then we can be friends again. Kthanxbai.
p.s. I think Catching Fire was my favorite. There was just so much love and so much anxiety in the book, like whoa. Hunger Games was good too. I let out too many grumbles during Mockingjay. Okay theeee end.
No comments:
Post a Comment