So, you guys, I discovered a hidden talent I have which is not really useful or marketable (so to some people it's dumb) but I think it's awesome and I'm obsessed and since this is my blog I'm gonna talk about it.
We had a family wedding in April and the bride asked if I would help her write on and decorate the chalkboards. I had so much fun doing all the little chalkboards but especially loved the big ones.
Here are the ones that I did for the wedding (yes I recognize these photos are crappy-they were just snapshots...yes I also realize I look like I rolled out of bed-because that's what happened).
So then a couple of days ago we went to Sixth Street Pizzeria/The Awful Waffle in Provo and the adorable decor and chalkboard everything fed this obsession to the point where I just want to paint all the walls with chalkboard paint and draw all day everyday.
Next thing on my to-do list: diy chalkboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment